Buy Tadacip 20 Online, Tadacip 20 (generic Cialis) are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadacip 20 relaxes the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Tadacip 20 will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How Does it Work?
Tadacip 20 tablets 20mg contain tadalafil, which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Tadacip 20 inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
Dosage and Direction:
The maximum recommended dose of Tadacip is 20 mg, taken prior to anticipated sexual activity. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day. Tadacip may be taken between 30 minutes and 36 hours prior to anticipated sexual activity. Patients may initiate sexual activity at varying time points relative to dosing in order to determine their own optimal window of responsiveness. The dose may be lowered to 10 mg based on individual response and tolerability. Tadacip may be taken without regard to food.
Possible Side Effects:
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Tadacip 20 include: headache, dizziness or light-headedness, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia (heartburn), nausea. Less common side effects include, visual disturbance, increased tear formation causing watery eyes, changes in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension), sleepiness, dyspnoea (shortness of breath), pain (in the back joints, abdomen).
When should Tadacip 20 not be used?
You should not use Tadacip 20 if you:
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any ingredient in Tadacip 20.
- Are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure.
- Have liver or kidney disease.
- Have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months.
- Have abnormally high or low blood pressure.
- Have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa.
- Drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice.
- Are taking medication that may interact with Tadacip 20 or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, drugs for high blood pressure, ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, antacids, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
Tadacip 20 is taken when needed so a missed dose is not supposed.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, sunlight, kids and pets in a tight container.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Аnу specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
|Brand: Cipla (India)|
|Quantity: 1 Box = 4 Tablets|