Buy Extra Super P-force Online, Extra Super P-force 200mg is a new form of hybrid combination treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Containing the active ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine, patients can experience a healthy erection and more control over the length of intercourse. Dapoxetine is clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allows intercourse to last longer.
The active ingredients of Super P-force are Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenfil Citrate belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Dapoxetine belongs to the family of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It is the only drug with regulatory approval for treatment of premature ejaculation.
From time to time patients taking Extra Super P-force experience the following side effects.
Common Side Effects:
- Facial redness or flushing.
- Blocked nose.
- Dryness in eyes.
- Mild Nausea.
- Delayed ejaculation or difficulty to ejaculate.
- These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
Less Common Side Effects:
- Slight blurred vision.
- Slight blueness in vision.
- Light sensitivity.
- The above side effects are not dangerous and normally diminish as your body becomes accustomed to the treatment. Patients presenting with the above side effects generally do not need to stop taking Super P-force.
Serious Side Effects (Uncommon):
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism).
- Severe decrease or loss of vision.
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing.
- Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the above serious side effects, stop taking this medicine and seek emergency medical care immediately.
How to take this medicine:
- The safe indicated dose of Super P-force within a 24 hour period is 100mg Sildenafil Citrate / 100mg Dapoxetine.
- This medicine will become effective 1 hour after taking it and effects may be noticeable after 45 min.
- Effective treatment time is 4 – 6 hours.
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine.
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine and if taken in excess could lead to dizziness, drowsiness, decreased self-awareness and altered judgement.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult with your doctor prior to taking Extra super p-force:
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure of <90/50).
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure of >170/110).
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina).
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias.
- HIV & HCV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors).
- Organ donor recipients.
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Extra Super P-force!
- Nitroglycerin medicines.
- Nitroprusside medicines.
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers).
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines.
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe).
- SSRI, SNRI, Lithium & Trycyclic anti-depressants.
- MAOI Anti-depressants.
- Other serotonin elevating medicines including L-Tryptophans, Triptans (Migraine Treatment), Tramadol, Linezolid, St John’s Wort.
- CYP3A4 inhibitors.
- ART protease inhibitors medicines for HIV and other viruses.
- Patients taking any of the above medicines should wait 14 days after discontinuing treatment before taking Dapoxetine.
- Patients should stop taking Dapoxetine at least 7 days prior to starting treatment on any of the above medicines.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Аnу specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
|Brand: Sunrise Remedies Pvt.Ltd. (India)|
|Quantity: 1 Box = 4 Tablets|
|Ingredients: Sildenafil citrate + Dapoxetine|